The purpose of this tutorial series is to take notes about the development steps that I follow to build an application by using the MVC pattern on Zend Framework 3.
I will build a web application named 'Online Book Catalog' that visitors will be able to browse Book records. A clean Zend Framework Skeleton Application installation will be used as the project's starting point.
Online Book Catalog application will eventually provide a website that:
A visitor - Guest will be able to:
- Browse in the book listing
- Search for the books
- Read any book detail
- Register as a User
A User will:
- Inherits all privileges of a Guest - can do everything a Guest can
- Have credentials to login and manage own account
- Make comments on the books
And finally an Administrator will:
- Inherits all privileges of a User - can do everything a User can
- Create new books
- Update/delete existing books
- Manage user accounts
This tutorial series will contain the following topics that I intend to post regularly.